Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I did some more planning... (and this is a long post)

This is what I have come up with so far:

Home Page

  • Title of site (obviously)
  • Navigation bar (obviously)
  • What is Country Music?
    • A real definition, my own definition, and maybe some brief history.
    • Lyrics from Rascal Flatts’ “Backwards” and David Allen Coe’s “Call Me By My Name”
  • What is This Site?
    • Explain that this is about my appreciation for country music and some of my favorite musicians—and totally biased.
  • Maybe use pictures for links to artist pages

About

  • Title of page (obviously)
  • Navigation bar (obviously)
  • Why I Made This Site
    • Student in this program.
  • Why I Love Country Music
    • Grew up with it, lived in Lancaster, tells stories about emotional things, catchy and fun, etc.
  • Other Favorite Country Musicians
    • List

Gretchen Wilson

  • Her name (obviously)
  • Navigation bar (obviously)
  • Short Bio
  • Picture of Her
  • Her Style
    • My opinion and some research
  • My Favorite Song(s) of Hers
    • Lyrics, why I like it, and link to video/audio (or embed a player)
  • Her official website

Jason Aldean

Gary Allan

Josh Gracin

Links

  • Annotated list

o http://www.cmt.com

o http://www.gactv.com

o http://www.opry.com

o http://countrymusic.about.com/

o http://www.cowboylyrics.com

o More



Too much, too little, just right, or Goldilocks?

1 comment:

Johannes said...

Sounds like you have a plan ;)
BTW, I added some test results for forms of color blindness on my blog ;)