Saturday, April 19, 2008

Pages

These are my ideas for pages for my website. It may be too much information for this project, so I might have to cut it down. But this is a rough idea:

­ Themes in country music

o “Backwards” lyrics (Rascal Flatts)

o “Call Me By My Name” lyrics (David Allan Coe)

­ Some of my favorite artists and what I like about them (with links to their sites)

o Gary Allan

o Brooks & Dunn

o Gretchen Wilson

o Jason Aldean

o Montgomery Gentry

o Rascal Flatts

­ Recommended songs for different moods

­ Current top country stars (from cmt.com)

­ Links

o CMT

o History of country music

o Other blogs

o Grand Ole Opry

­ Discussion of country music videos (with links to my favorite ones)

­ About the site and its creator

o Explain that is a biased site, based on my opinion

1 comment:

falblute said...

I love the idea of a country page. I am a big fan of the "oldies" country music: Hank Williams Sr., Patsy Cline, Kitty Wells, Gene Autry, etc. However, I don't know much about modern country music, and would like the opportunity to learn more!