(that is a line from a song in the musical, The Pajama Game)
Well, I have an extremely selective memory. And because of this, I rely on the digital world to remind me of some things. So, when trying to figure out what topic to choose for this course project, I went to my Facebook profile to see what interests I have. I know ... that sounds ridiculous ... how could I not remember my own interests? Well, believe me, it happens every day. It's a sad world I live in. I put a lot of time, effort, and editing into my Facebook and Myspace profiles so that I could later use them as a reference.
Anyway, I looked at my interests and came up with the perfect topic for my website. Are you ready for it? Country music! You can love it or hate it, but it is one of my favorite things in the whole wide world and I could use this opportunity to learn more about it.
I don't even know if there are resources out there about country music. I would assume there are, since there are resources about pretty much everything. But I will find out!
In the words of Larry the Cable Guy ... "Git r done."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This post was so funny! I like country music too. I love the photograph at the top of you blog. Where was it taken?
I have to be honest: I don't know anything about country music. But it would be interesting for me to see what your final website is about, so maybe I become a country music fan ;)
Post a Comment