Well, I do not really know what to write today because I don't know what topic I should choose for my final website. I have a lot of interests, but I am not confident that I could make a website for any of them.
One possible topic is photography. Photography is one of my hobbies ... although I do not claim to be talented or knowledgable about it at all. But if I chose that topic, I could post some photos that I have taken and explain the concept (or lack thereof) behind them.
I would create a site about different resources available for different topics--like multiple pathfinders--but that would not really fulfill this assignment.
On a completely different note ... I have recently fallen in love with Library Journal Online. I just thought I would share that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree, Library Journal is a good way to keep up. Between their and American Libraries' weekly email updates, I feel like I can stay in the loop more easily.
Having made a website for the course myself, I'd personally recommend a topic you have a lot of personal interest in...a fun topic can make the hours you spend working on the site fly by!
I hadn't heard of library journal and I am definitely going to check it out. Sometimes I feel so out of the loop!
Good luck on deciding on your topic for the final project. I think the photography might be interesting.
Post a Comment